Learn More About Criminal Defense From Total Lawyers
If you’ve been charged with any kind of crime, contact an attorney.
Although you do maintain the right to represent yourself, it may be in your best interest to seek the advice of an attorney.
Free Criminal Case Review by a Lawyer Near You
What Can an Attorney Do for Me?
A defense attorney can:
- challenge the legality of your arrest
- argue for the suppression of evidence that was illegally obtained
- question law enforcement officers about their procedures
- petition to modify an excessive bail order so that you can post bond
- cross-examine witnesses to ensure that false testimony is identified and disregarded
- negotiate with the prosecuting attorney to reach a plea agreement, and more…
If you’ve been charged with a crime, talk to an attorney today.
representative available 24/7 – Call 877-421-3761
You will undoubtedly have a lot of questions about the criminal justice system.
Or, perhaps you have questions about juvenile courts and what rights juveniles have in the criminal process.
Whatever your needs are, talk to a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible.
At Total Lawyers we can connect you with a sponsoring criminal defense attorney. Just complete our free criminal defense case evaluation.
The criminal justice system can move very swiftly.
Get advice from a criminal lawyer in your area today, before you make any decisions that might affect your freedom and your future.