Find a DUI Lawyer and Fight Your Drunk Driving Arrest
Arrested for DUI, OWI or DWI?
Many People Fight Their DUI Charges and Win
Many people are wrongfully arrested for driving under the influence and many successfully fight their DUI charges.
A local DUI lawyer can evaluate the conditions of your DUI and see if you can fight your case.
Some example of fighting a drunk driving charge include:
- the officer administered the sobriety test wrong
- there was a faulty breathalyzer used
- your breath test produced unreliable results
- you were not read Miranda Rights when you were arrested
- the officer had lack of probable cause to pull you over
There are other defenses to DUI charges.
Talk to a local DUI attorney today.
Questions to Ask Your DUI Lawyer
Here are some questions to ask you attorney when you get them on the phone:
- How many people have you represented in DUI arrests?
- How many of those people had their charges dropped?
- How would you fight my drunk driving case?
- What do you think the likely outcome of my case will be?
- Can you get me reduced charges?
- Are you able to expunge the DUI from my record?
- Do you have a client list that I can see and contact?
Ask the lawyer as many questions as you want.
You need to make sure you feel comfortable with this person.