Find a DUI Lawyer and Fight Your Drunk Driving Arrest
Arrested for DUI, OWI or DWI?
Free legal case evaluation by a local attorney:
Many People Fight Their DUI Charges and Win
Many people are wrongfully arrested for driving under the influence and many successfully fight their DUI charges.
A local DUI lawyer can evaluate the conditions of your DUI and see if you can fight your case.
Some example of fighting a drunk driving charge include:
- the officer administered the sobriety test wrong
- there was a faulty breathalyzer used
- your breath test produced unreliable results
- you were not read Miranda Rights when you were arrested
- the officer had lack of probable cause to pull you over
There are other defenses to DUI charges.
Talk to a local DUI attorney today.
Questions to Ask Your DUI Lawyer
Here are some questions to ask you attorney when you get them on the phone:
- How many people have you represented in DUI arrests?
- How many of those people had their charges dropped?
- How would you fight my drunk driving case?
- What do you think the likely outcome of my case will be?
- Can you get me reduced charges?
- Are you able to expunge the DUI from my record?
- Do you have a client list that I can see and contact?
Ask the lawyer as many questions as you want.
You need to make sure you feel comfortable with this person.