What Kind of Lawyer Do I Need?
Need a lawyer?
Search the categories below to find an attorney who can help you.
- » Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Help
- » DUI, OWI and DWI
- » Personal Injury Lawsuits
- » Divorce and Family Law
- » Immigration Law
Not Sure Which Attorney Can Help You? Search the Categories Below.
Are You Experiencing Financial Problems?
If you’re facing any of the issues below, a bankruptcy lawyer may be able to help you.
- overwhelmed by bills and can’t pay them?
- facing foreclosure on your home?
- facing repossession of your car or other possessions?
- getting threats of lawsuits from creditors?
- getting threats of shutting off utilities?
- getting you paycheck docked by creditors?
- being harassed by debt collectors?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, talk to a bankruptcy attorney for free today.
Call 877-421-3761 OR fill out the form on this page to connect with an attorney near you.
Got a DUI, OWI or DWI?
If you’ve been arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, a DUI attorney can review your case for free. DUI lawyers handle:
- First, second and third DUIs
- Breath test issues
- Wrongful arrests
- Field sobriety tests
- DUI-related property damage
- DUI-related bodily injury charges, and more.
Talk to a local drunk driving defense lawyer today about your specific case.
Been Injured? Need to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Personal injury lawyers handle these types of lawsuits:
- car accident cases
- Boat, airplane, ATV, and train accidents
- Neglect cases
- Workers’ compensation claims
- slip and fall injuries
- Defective product injuries
- Physical abuse cases
- Sexual abuse cases
- Hazardous exposure cases
- Employment law cases
- Discrimination issues
- Sport injury lawsuits, and more
- Defense if you’ve been wrongfully sued for any of the above issues
If you’ve been injured, lost money, or otherwise hurt by another party, it’s your right to sue for damages. Talk to an injury lawyer today to find out if you have a legit lawsuit.
Have a Family Law Issue?
Divorce and family law attorneys handle a variety of issues, such as:
Other Types of Attorneys:
Estate Law Attorneys handle:
- Will Contests
- Living Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving
Immigration Lawyers handle:
- Visa applications
- Citizenship proceedings
- Removal proceedings
- Change of status issues
- Applications for visa extensions
Social Security Lawyers handle:
- Denial, reduction or termination of benefits
- Overpayment/collection conflicts
- Supplemental Security Income claims
- Social Security Disability appeals
Tax Lawyers handle:
- Income tax negotiations
- Tax fraud cases
- Employment/self-employment tax issues
- Retirement account taxation
- Sales and use tax and interstate tax issues
Still Not Sure What Kind of Lawyer You Need?
The law is complicated.
Often times, it is tough to know where to get started.
If you’re looking for an attorney but don’t know which kind you need, call us at 877-421-3761 and we can help connect you with an attorney who can help you.